Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re: Starship Troopers

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 09:05:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

We handle SGII, Dirtside, and Full Thrust. (as well as other only
vaguely related criteria.) I think we sometimes digress because many
people have been with the list for a long time and we are
conversationally inclined with one another. Generally we start out
with something that relates to one of the games, but sometimes the
posts take a left turn. I like a little non-game conversation
occasionally and find that it helps me get inside the head
of the people who are creatively posting rules addenda.. To each
their own!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers