Prev: Starship Troopers Next: My email system is a pain (was re: hallo?)

Re: Hallo?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 07:32:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> The interesting thing about this, especially on a multi-national
> electronic mail list, is that when we elect a president, the rest of
> the world has to deal with our choice whether or not they want to.
>
> Having never left the states, I wonder how closely people in other
> countries follow our elections.

Pretty close... though I still can't tell the difference between
Republicans and Democrats, so I'm not too sure why I bother <g>

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Starship Troopers Next: My email system is a pain (was re: hallo?)