Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: "Greg Bierl" <g-bierl@i...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 15:09:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

----------
> From: Rukesh Korde <rkorde@dolphin.upenn.edu>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: Re: Hallo?
> Date: Wednesday, November 06, 1996 10:54 AM
>
> >	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
> > years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE
TRASH
> > PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)
> >
> > Later,
> > Mark A. Siefert
> >

> I really don't think this mailing list is the appropriate place to
vent
> your frustrations.  I, for one, don't really care to hear your little
> temper tantrum, nor am I particularly fond of epithets like, "white
trash,"
> as if growing up in poverty some how makes you a worse person.
>
> Rukesh Korde

Lighten up Rukesh.  Mark's comment may not have been on topic for the
group
but then again neither is yours, or mine for that matter!

<< DANGER! DANGER! THE CONTENT POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED!>>

The preceeding was utter balderdash and intended as humor.

Cheers all,

Greg

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?