Prev: re: Hallo? Next: Re: Hallo?

Re: Hallo?

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 11:14:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

>>  Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 07:59:10 -0600 (CST)
>>  From: "<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
>>  Subject: Re: Hallo?
>>	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
>>  years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE
TRASH
>>  PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)

I'm pissed off at another 6 years of Phil "Ward of the State" Gramm,
Jesse "Perpetually out of touch and embarrasingly so" Helms, and another
two years of that whining wretch from Georgia whose name I shall not
even
mention as the speaker of the House.

At least they won't think they have some sort of mandate this time.

>>  DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
>>  who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please

Good. 'Cos you apparently are a right wing nut. <g>

>>  forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a
victim of
>>  the American public education system.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325