Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: RE: Just in case anyone cares....

Re: Hallo?

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 08:59:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

On 6 Nov 1996 Elliott.MJ@uk22p.bull.co.uk wrote:

> Either this list is extremely quiet lately, or I'm not getting my mail

> (again!).
>
> Is there anybody there?

	I,m here.  I'm just to p*ssed off to post anything. (Four more
years...FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT DRAFT DODGING, WOMANIZING, WHITE TRASH
PIECE OF QUASI-MARXIST SH*T!!!)

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: RE: Just in case anyone cares....