Prev: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: RE: Mike E's back

Mike E's back

From: m.j.elliott@u...
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:59:32 -0500
Subject: Mike E's back

Hi guys,

Well, while I was away last week, my company mail server was switched
from
an X.400 gateway to an SMTP gateway (in France!). I work for Bull
Information Systems which was until recently partly owned by the French
govt. - hence the "French connection"!!!

This message is to let you all know that I'm back on the net and to
partly
to check out that I'm receiving incoming mail again (I hope).

Adam, sorry if bounced messages mucked things up for you - it happened
while I was away from the office so its taken me a few days to get it
sorted out and back on the air.

In theory, I now have MIME support, so if anyone has things like FT
spreadsheets that like me to see, please try sending them.

Thanks everyone

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: RE: Mike E's back