Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 17:25:24 -0500
Subject: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Jonathan Davis wrote:

> > New Sensor rules:
> >	In Stephen Guffey's New Babylon 5 adaptations (see THE PAGE for
>
> Aren't these Geoffrey Stewart's rules?  Or is there another set?

	Opps...my mistake.

> There is room for abuse here though.	I could mount enough sandcasters
> put out a "4" cloud in any one of the port, starboard, and fore arcs.
I'd
> be completely screened against enemy fire to get in close to your
fleet.

	I'd re-read the rules.	I thought I mentioned that only one
caster could be placed per arc.  If I did leave this out, my appologies.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas