Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics Next: Re: Lag....

RE: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 14:36:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics

Mike Miserendino writes:

@:) What's BMSO?

  I think I meant BMDO.  Let's see, that would be the Ballistic
Missile Defense Organization.  I may have gotten even that wrong.
Anyway they're SDI reborn.  And still doing cool, if probably somewhat
impractical, stuff, like anti-missile missiles and railguns and the
like.  I don't know if they're still doing X-ray lasers or anything
sattelite-borne.  I think they're supposed to be completely
ground-based these days.

-joachim

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: coupla Full Thrust questions inspire some tactics Next: Re: Lag....