Prev: Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al Next: Re: Babylon5 Battles?

Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:16:37 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al

jjm@zycor.lgc.com (johnjmedway) said...
>I've tried searches for "babylon 5 war game" and "agents of gaming",
etc.,
>but  do not come up with any matches for the AOG site. Could someone
pass
>on the address?

----
>|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |
512.292.2325  |
----
>|		  "I am not a user. I am a human being."

----

http://members.gnn.com/agent1/aog.htm

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life
better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA	 -Morrow Quotes
   -=-

Prev: Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al Next: Re: Babylon5 Battles?