Prev: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al Next: Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al

Re: Babylon5 Battles?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:27:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Babylon5 Battles?

At 11:34 AM 10/24/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I suggest we get involved
>with these tests and try to influence the game as much as possible
(This
>way if the game screws-up we have only ourselves to blame.)

Great idea, Mark. Though, like most people here, I'd probably buy the
figures just to use with Full Thrust, I will in all likelihood buy this
game
if it's reasonably done. The best way to do that is to influence the
design
to begin with.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al Next: Re: B5 Wargame v. Role-playing Game, et al