Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Eldar tech, was (something I can't remember...)

Babylon5 Battles?

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 05:25:44 -0400
Subject: Babylon5 Battles?

Date sent:  24-OCT-1996 10:21:31

I've just been looking at the TFG web page. Apparently, they are
very closely tied with Agents of Gaming, which does not bode well
for the new B5 game. In fact, Agents of Gaming are responsible for
much of the SFB material including the Newsletter and PBM variant.

With such a strong link, what are the chances of the B5 game being
nothing but a clone of SFB? Damn high I'd say. (But then again,
the Earthforce Sourcebook variant will probably be nothing more
than a clone of FT 8-)	).

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Eldar tech, was (something I can't remember...)