Prev: Full Thrust PBEM game filled! Next: Re: B5 Wars Info...

Re: B5 Wars Info...

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 23:43:17 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Info...

Bringing things back to the subject (sort of (8-) ):

I took a look at the AoG WWW page, and saw the prices they're planning
charge.  I know it's dangerous to judge this early in the production
phase,
but I'm kind of worried about the prices - $25 US for a sourcebook?

Is anybody else worried about this, or am I just being paranoid?

J.
--
     Jerry Han - jhan@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca - I disclaim
everything

Prev: Full Thrust PBEM game filled! Next: Re: B5 Wars Info...