Prev: Re: Titans for DSII? Next: Players Wanted

Re: Titans for DSII?

From: Larry Jeselon <ljeselon@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:39:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Titans for DSII?

At 09:36 PM 21/10/96 -0400, Allan Goodall wrote:
>At 07:28 PM 10/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Hello Everyone:
>>	I was curious if anyone has come up with any rules ideas for
WH40K
>>Titans for Dirtside II?
>
>I've THOUGHT about doing rules for Titans, but that's not the same
thing,
is it?

	I have been working on the rules for the Eldar Titans but seem
to be
getting nowhere quick.	Everytime I think I have something worked out,
my
buddy says "..But what about this?" and blows all my calculations to
hell
:)  Someday soon, I hope :)

Larry Jeselon  (ljeselon@ccinet.ab.ca)
Edmonton Gamers Guild  (The E.G.G. Heads)
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

"Life's a journey, Enjoy the ride"
"  Watch out for the Bumps"

Prev: Re: Titans for DSII? Next: Players Wanted