Prev: RE: B5 Minitures Next: Re: B5 Minitures

Re: B5 Wars Info...

From: CNCALD@c...
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:02:14 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Info...

Yes, but I wonder how like FT this is really going to be.  Did you see
the
critical hit chart for the starfury?  Having to keep track of each
individual
fighter's damage doesn't sound too appealing.  (OK, PDAF scores a hit
against
Starfury #24; just a sec while I find that sheet.)

This makes me worry about the miniatures as well; I can't see them being
in FT
scale with fighters like that.	The fact that they are selling them 2 to
package would seem to bear that out.

The news of the public test is good, though.  Perhaps we can flood them
with
suggestions to make the minis FT sized and thereby gain a new line of
ship
models.

Ramblin' on,

Nick Caldwell
cncald@aol.com

_________________________________
Subject: B5 Wars Info...
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 10/20/96 5:06 PM

Hello everyone:
     I was hanging around the Agents of Gaming WWW page, eher they had
recently put up a progress report on their upcoming "Babylon 5 Wars"
wargame.  They were considering creating some "web tests" where they
will put up some playtesting rules up on their page.  When I wrote AoG
for more info, the rep said they would put up these test early this
week.  Keep watching!

Later,
Mark

Prev: RE: B5 Minitures Next: Re: B5 Minitures