Prev: Re: FT Thrust question... Next: The GZG Paladin Tank

RE: FT Thrust question...

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 12:12:18 -0400
Subject: RE: FT Thrust question...

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Niall Gilsenan wrote:
> A smaller ship has the advantage of maneuverability against its larger

> counterparts.  Being able to turn faster is a big advantage in this
game.

It's a HUGE advantage -- has anyone else tried to use thrust-8 cruisers
against a more conventional (i.e. from-the-books) looking force?

You can run rings around them!	The ability to make a 4-point turn makes
you much less predictable, which makes your opponent unable to position
their missiles/pulse torps/submunitions packs in a firing position!

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: FT Thrust question... Next: The GZG Paladin Tank