Prev: RE: FW: E-mailvirus! Next: Re: FW: E-mailvirus!

DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more)

From: osiris.1@i... (Warmaster Horus)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 03:05:39 -0400
Subject: DSII: Maple Leaf decals (and much more)

Not to long ago someone was looking for 1/285 Maple Leaf decals...

I'm not sure if this is what you were seeking, but GHQ makes decals
sheets called "GHQ D10 West German & Canadian Nato decals."

Why FRG and Canadian decals on the same sheet beats me, but at least
it's a place to start.

Also, does anyone have an address for SIMTAC? I'm still looking for
their 1/285-1/300 infantry. On a similar note, do GHQ packs still come
with five AFVs? Those MLRSs would look super-cool in DSII...

And while I'm in a fatigue-induced stream of conciousness mode, is it
just me, or is airpower in DSII totally deadly? Those poor
foot-sloggers don't have a freaking chance without some serious ADS.

Another Q: when you activate Aerospace fighters in an element (2 FTRs),
do both move along the same axis and (a)strike the same target point,
(b)strike the same target unit, but different points, or (c) hit
whomever they want without relation to each other.

I've been going with (a), if for nothing else it seems to make
"saturation" tactics less effective on the battlefield.

Any ideas, or am I the only one out here obsessed with dropping napalm
all over those shiny 22nd-century REMFs? :)

Christopher

"Go Steelers!"

Prev: RE: FW: E-mailvirus! Next: Re: FW: E-mailvirus!