Prev: Update on SFSFW subscription rates Next: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"

more thrust

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 12:30:44 -0400
Subject: more thrust

well... I got full thrust, read it, loved it... (BTW, for all you who
wanted to know about my dirtside ork stuff... I'll have something sent
out
to all the folks who asked by early next week). my only question now is:
what's in more thrust?

thanks! feel free to reply via private email...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Update on SFSFW subscription rates Next: Book Review: "Fleet Tactics"