Prev: Re: SGII: Mortars Next: Re: SGII: Mortars

Re: SGII: Mortars

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 18:21:30 -0400
Subject: Re: SGII: Mortars

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996 Naggaroth@aol.com wrote:

> Where can I find some 25mm mortars (with or without crew)?
> (Not mole mortars!)
>
> Thanks
>
> Nag

	What was the scale again?  25mm mortar is extremely small
(something like the Japanese WW II knee mortar), so for 25mm, you could
possibly use 15mm mortars (from plastic soldier kits) For anything
smaller, glue two sticks togethr to make a support and take a third for
the barrel. Take an odd piece of machinery from a tank kit for the
sighting device, and voila: instant mortar.

Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen	creator@cute.cute.fi	(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
"Now all we've gotta do is find the secret passage, rescue the professor
	and save the world"    -    "No sweat. This way"
	-Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, the Cartoon Series

Prev: Re: SGII: Mortars Next: Re: SGII: Mortars