Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Re: Beam Batteries

From: rpaul@m... (Robin Paul)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:24:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Beam Batteries

>In message <009A9ADE.855C7763.173@basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk> Adam
Delafield
writes:

>> This also supports David's idea of increased mass per arc. But I
wouldn't
>		      ~~~~~~~
>> introduce multi-gun turrets in FT. I'd do that by class. eg 2 x 14"
would
>> be B, but a 4 x 14" would be A.
>
>This was not my idea. I'm assuming you attribute it to me, because
>Mike Elliot misattributed to me in his repost of what was mostly my
>raving about mass numbers and the desirability of rating A-batts at
>Mass 4. But the mass/arc idea was not mine.
>
>Whose was it? Anybody know? Fess up!
>
>--
>David Brewer

It was Brian Cantwell- a name I haven't seen in these parts for a while-

Are you still about, Brian?

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rkp@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler) Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)