Prev: RE: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release Next: Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Re: Beam Batteries

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:16:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Beam Batteries

In message <009A9ADE.855C7763.173@basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk> Adam Delafield
writes:

> This also supports David's idea of increased mass per arc. But I
wouldn't
		     ~~~~~~~
> introduce multi-gun turrets in FT. I'd do that by class. eg 2 x 14"
would
> be B, but a 4 x 14" would be A.

This was not my idea. I'm assuming you attribute it to me, because
Mike Elliot misattributed to me in his repost of what was mostly my
raving about mass numbers and the desirability of rating A-batts at
Mass 4. But the mass/arc idea was not mine.

Whose was it? Anybody know? Fess up!

--
David Brewer

Prev: RE: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release Next: Re: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)