Prev: Re: DSII: infantry models? Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 05:24:17 -0400
Subject: Re[2]: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

On [Thu, 10 Oct 1996 14:32:24 -0400] FieldScott@aol.com wrote:
>    Mike Wikan wrote:
>     >  Telepaths are rated P1-P6
>    Presumably these ratings don't match exactly with the ratings on
the show, as
>    we know there are human telepaths with ratings of P12 or better.
But then,
>    there's no reason why the ratings NEED to match...
I think it was done for convenience of dice rolling, and to keep the
ranges reasonable. You could say game P = .5 'real' P.

>    >	If a Shadow Cruiser is in a ship's Forward Arc, and within the
>    >	Telepath's "P"rating times 3 in inches, The telepath may attempt
>    >	"Lock" the Shadow Cruiser.
>    Why only in the forward arc? I wouldn't have thought telepaths
would have
>    limited facing?
In B5, telepathy only works on line of sight (been stated several times,
although it's been contradicted several times too). The minbari have
their groovy VR display tech, so I don't think they should suffer from
this restriction..

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: DSII: infantry models? Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)