Prev: please unsubscribe; thanks Next: Re: Campaign Questions

DSII: infantry models?

From: osiris.1@i... (Warmaster Horus)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:01:04 -0400
Subject: DSII: infantry models?

I've been looking for some infantry figs for DSII, but have some
questions...

Had anybody seen CMD's infantry? Are they good detail?

Has anyone used Ral Partha's Kurita/Davion infantry for BTech? What
about the detail on those?

How do these figs size-up against each other? That is, if I get one
type, will the others looks like giant mutants? ;)

I'm looking for figs that will match the scale of the vehicles, unlike
GW's epic stuff (how on Terra would you fit ten Marines in a dinky
Rhino?).

I'm going nuts, 'cause I want lots of PBI running around getting capped
by armor but I have no infantry figs other than epic. Those cartoony
color schemes just don't cut it on the DSII field!

thanks,

Christopher

Prev: please unsubscribe; thanks Next: Re: Campaign Questions