Prev: RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths

Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 14:32:24 -0400
Subject: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Mike Wikan wrote:

>  After FINALLY seeing Walkabout, Here are my first pass telepath v.
>  Shadow rules:

Having FINALLY seen it myself, here are my comments.  :-)  I'd say it
looks
great; the exhaustion factor keeps telepaths from becoming invinceable.
Only
2 minor quibbles....

 >  Telepaths are rated P1-P6

Presumably these ratings don't match exactly with the ratings on the
show, as
we know there are human telepaths with ratings of P12 or better. But
then,
there's no reason why the ratings NEED to match...

>  If a Shadow Cruiser is in a ship's Forward Arc, and within the
>  Telepath's "P"rating times 3 in inches, The telepath may attempt to
>  "Lock" the Shadow Cruiser.

Why only in the forward arc? I wouldn't have thought telepaths would
have
limited facing?

Scott Field

"He never claimed to be a god. But then, he never claimed not to be a
god."

Prev: RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths