Prev: Vectored Thrust Questions - Reply Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Re: greetings!

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:08:53 -0400
Subject: Re: greetings!

(I was asked what I use for figures)

> > I'm dismantleing my epic army as I speak (type).
>
> Dismantling? Not physically, I hope...?

if I need to. I plan to have a LOT in infantry, and since
	a: the basing is different for some squads
	b: I need to stretch my guys a little further then in epic
	c: I mounted all my guys on an inverted epic base (no holes to
							   screw with)
							(that sounds
							pretty bad...)

I may well debase a bunch of them...

the main reason, is that my epic group and my
dirtside/legionsofsteel/whatareweplayingtoday group are two different
folks, and I ain't played epic in MONTHS.

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Vectored Thrust Questions - Reply Next: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)