Prev: Re: B5 Miniatures Next: B5 ships - Reply

RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 10:31:43 -0400
Subject: RE: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Cou

There are lies damm lies and reports from the NSL!  I did not hit your

super ship with any EMP missiles it just got a good kicking. The other

capital ship took just over 25% damage (one threshold). I agree  we
finished there before the fighter results. However I feel that fighters

would not have been very happy about seing there fleet exit the combat

area. I know that if I was left to fend for myself in a fighter in deep

space that I would take up the offer of becoming a POW rather than
eating
vacuum. Another point to raise here is that there were three other
undamaged capitalships all with fully charged wave guns and spoiling for

your fleet. Alas talk is no all it can be the game is over and the NSL

ran away! But if you feel your honor has been questioned you know where
am, you know the fleet just make a date and I will turn up and beat the

NSL again!

Your Brother in Space
Simon Campbell-Smith
 ...........truth is the first casualty of war