Prev: Re: Age of Iridium Game Update Next: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths

Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:09 -0400
Subject: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter

Date sent:  10-OCT-1996 08:55:39

>For those interested, most of the NSL fleet can be seen at:
>
>	 http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/NeuSwabian/Fleet.html

Just a quick note. You say that NSL ships are generally unmanouverable,
yet most of your ships have thrust 4 (Even your largest ships appear
to be thrust 4). What happened to the thrust 2 monsters.

I find thrust 4 to be quite maneuverable, especially when combined with
multi arc weapons. In fact it is the standard Thrust rating for all
federation ships in my FT/Starwars games.

May I suggest you try out a few experimental designs with Thrust 2?

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Age of Iridium Game Update Next: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths