Prev: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

Re: Campaign Questions

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 14:24:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Campaign Questions

James wrote:
>When a submunitions pack get destroyed from a threshold roll,
>you mark it off. Now, what is this thing? Is this a detachable rocket
pod on
>the outside of the hull or little missiles on rails like on aircraft or
>what?

Pretty much the right idea.

>If it gets hit in combat, do you have to repair anything or do you
>just refill it like when you expend it in combat?

If the sub-munitions pack is damaged by a weapon other than a needle
weapon,
it may be repaired.  I posted some alternate rules a while back about
checking for detonation of the rockets or missiles (fuel or HE warhead)
that
might destroy it or cause extra damage to the carrying ship.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions