Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Big Dumb Boosters (was Re: FT3, details of needed changes)

Re: SG II Miniatures

From: John Lerchey <lerchey+@C...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:45:19 -0400
Subject: Re: SG II Miniatures

Excerpts from internet.listserv.ftgzg-l: 9-Oct-96 Re: SG II Miniatures
M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.c (849)

> You can find some pictures of GZG's Stargrunt miniatures in 25mm and
our
> range of 25mm resin vehicles at the GeoHex Web site:
http://www.geohex.com

Thanks Mike!  That's what I was looking for!!! :)

> I guess KR will add more pictures as time permits.

One can only hope...

> I am not aware of any miniatures for Stargrunt by Leading Edge games.

Brain fart on my part.	For some reason I misremembered them as Leading
Edge, but they are and always have been GZGs minis.

John

Prev: Re: PRESS RELEASE HQ ESU 3RD FLEET : Counter Next: Re: Big Dumb Boosters (was Re: FT3, details of needed changes)