Prev: Campaign Questions Next: Star Trek Tech Questions

Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 15:16:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>	  A recent post on the rec.games.miniature.misc newsgroup has
inspired me
> to come up with some with my own set of Star Trek rules for Full
> Thrust.  I do have a couple of questions about ST weapons technology:
>
>	  1.  Which are stronger, phasers or disruptors?

In another Star Trek based game I played, disruptors did double damage.

>	  2.  What's the difference between photon torpedos and quantum
> torpedos?

If I'm not mistaken the quantum torpedos are used on the Defiant, the
prototype for a dedicated (Borg busting) warship. They are probably
stronger and more difficult to counter by the Borg.

Ludo

Prev: Campaign Questions Next: Star Trek Tech Questions