Prev: Ship Registry Next: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

Dirtside 2 Page is Back!!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 01:34:40 -0400
Subject: Dirtside 2 Page is Back!!!

Hello everyone:
	A while back (if was May in fact) that I attempt to create a
Dirtside
II WWW page of the same calibre (pun semi-intended) as my Full Thrust
Page.  It was going to contain vehicle designs, scenarios, new
backgrounds, etc.....
	If feel flat on it's face.
	However, after I declared the page null and void I felt that I
had
somehow failed all of my fellow GZ Gamers.  I let you all down.  I"M SO
SORRY (sob...sob...sob)!!!
	But I do have a chance to make it up to you.  I have decided to
reinstall the DSII page.  As always, your contributions (vehicles,
scenarios, other cool stuff) are welcome.  The URL is:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/DSII/dirt_side2.htm

	I WILL add some vehicle designs and other stuff in a short time
(I've
got a couple of exams next week and I am swamped with studying).  In the
meantime, any ideas would be very helpful.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Ship Registry Next: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?