Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

From: mllaneza@s... (Michael Carter Llaneza)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:12:58 -0400
Subject: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

> The only dry erase markers I've ever found are VERY WIDE for classroom
use
> and so on. But even if you can't find fine-point dry erase markers,
>you can
> use the dry erase markers to erase alcohol (permanent) pens -- just
>mark over
> what you want to erase, then wipe the dry-erase off with a paper towel
and
> the permanent mark goes with it.
>
> Just another idea -- worth what you paid for it.  :-)
>
> Scott Field

Fine-point dry erase markers are usually found in art supply, serious
office supply, and college stores. The ones I found were fine-tipped
enough to use to fill out energy allocation forms for SFB (since 1979).
They're worth looking for IMO.

Michael Carter Llaneza
http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: Murphy's Laws of Combat