Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: RE: New Full Thrust Sheet.

Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 12:14:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication

I, as well,

I, Michael William Wikan, hereby state that any ideas from any
postings of mine to this server, past or present, are freely usable by
Jon Tuffley of Ground Zero Games for use in publications.  I agree
that I shall receive no compensation for this usage, other than
possibly a mention in the credits of said publications.  The decision
to include my name in the credits or not will be the decision of the
aforementioned Jon Tuffley (but if it did appear in the credits,
 I would immediately march out and by myself a pint of guiness in
salute)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Credit in a GZG Publication Next: RE: New Full Thrust Sheet.