Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: New Full Thrust Sheet.

What makes a Carrier a Carrier. Part II.

From: pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@r...
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:32:14 -0400
Subject: What makes a Carrier a Carrier. Part II.

Hello again,

	I'm still trying to figure out in terms of game mechanics what
constitutes a Carrier.	The rules state that a Carrier can launch two
fighter squadrons per turn.  Non-Carriers (like Dreadnaughts) can only
launch one fighter squadron per turn.

	One person mentioned that a Carrier is any ship whose Fighter
Bay mass exceeds 1/2 of the available system mass.  I also remember
someone saying that a Carrier is a ship whose Fighter Bay mass exceeds
1/2 of the damage boxes.

	Any idea which system is "valid" in terms of the ship designs
given in Full Thrust and More Thrust?

Again, thanks for the help...

Pete

Prev: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322") Next: New Full Thrust Sheet.