Prev: Re: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier?

Re: New Ship Record Sheet

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 21:06:40 -0400
Subject: Re: New Ship Record Sheet

Pete writes:

>	When our gaming group plays, we use printouts of our sheets
inserted
>  in clear vinyl holders.  We mark them with grease pencils and erase
them
> when
>  the game is over.  One of the things we discovered was that the
grease
>  pencils were too big to use in the tiny order boxes.

Why not just use water-based marker pens? You can usually find them with
fairly fine tips, and they wipe off with a damp rag (as long as you
don't let
them sit for months or so.)

Scott Field

“Americans in 1950 rediscovered something that since Hiroshima they had
forgotten: you may fly over a land forever; you may bomb it, atomize it,
pulverize it and wipe it clean of life -- but if you desire to defend
it,
protect it, and keep it for civilization, you must do this on the
ground, the
way the Roman legions did, by putting your young men into the mud.”
			  T.R. Fehrenbach, "This Kind of War"

Prev: Re: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier?