Prev: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: Re: FT3, details of needed changes

RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.

From: kx.henderson@q...
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 18:11:59 -0400
Subject: RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.

>> Although the minis will be useful (provided the scale is OK) The game
is
>> set to be a hex based game, with at least 6 supplements already
planned
>> (and you thought GW were bad).
>
>Theres a role-playing game coming out too.  Not from the same people
>though.

The role-playing games is "The Babylon Project" being published by
brilliant
Chameleon Eclectic in association with another gaming company (I forget
which).

-Kelvin.....

      "Well..... at least I've got a hobby."
	       -Pete the Pyromaniac

Prev: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: Re: FT3, details of needed changes