Prev: Re: Aliens in SII/DSII (was Re: Mixed Small Arms Squad) Next: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

Irregular Miniatures ships

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:52:22 -0400
Subject: Irregular Miniatures ships

I told you the guys at IM are fast on mail order. Just 7 days from
posting the order to receiving the goods.

The models: I ordered DYE 2, 3, 4 and 9 (and got DYE 1 for free)

DYE 1, Sherrif Class corvette
Looks like a cross between a NAC ship and an original series (ST off
course) Klingon D7. Spherical command section connected by a tube to a
boxy body. Two old style Enterprise warp nacelles on short wings.
Detail is a bit low.

DYE 2, Perry Class frigate
ST saucer body with 2 TNG style nacelles and a boxy body directly under
the saucer.
I like it

DYE 3, Oberon Class destroyer
A lot like the frigate, bigger, without the body but with a big antenna
under the saucer. Here's the EW ship you're looking for
I like it even better.

DYE 4, Natori Class light cruiser
Saucer body, 2 old style nacelles on a rectangular something with two
launchers on it.
Not too bad.

DYE 5, Nimitz class heavy carrier
Comes in three parts: 2 TNG warp nacelles, boxlike body with command
section like the corvette and a post WW II style angled flight deck.
A bit naf, but hey at £2.10.

Prices are respectively 60p, 60p, 90p, £1.10 and £2.10

Anyway, there are far better than their old range.

Ludo