Prev: RE: What makes a carrier, a carrier? Next: re:FT3( - Fighters and ship speeds)

RE: stargrunt

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:11:27 -0400
Subject: RE: stargrunt

With out getting political. Molotovs in Northern Ireland, Chianaman Sq.

China were cases of 'close assault against armour'. Stopping an MBT
would
be difficult however an APC/MICV is another ball game. Anti armour
genades or things into suspension. Did anybody remember in the termintor

movie the close assault scene where the humans used those charges to
take
out the tracked hunter killer. If thats not close assualt what is!