Prev: RE: stargrunt Next: Re: DS2: Artillery ammo design question

RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 09:53:33 -0400
Subject: RE: Babylon 5 Miniatures/Rules Manufacturers.

Date sent:  25-SEP-1996 14:49:43

> > As luck would have it, I was just looking at the Babylon 5 Wars page

>> http://members.gnn.com/agent1/b5wpress.htm

>> Although the minis will be useful (provided the scale is OK) The game
is
>> set to be a hex based game, with at least 6 supplements already
planned
>> (and you thought GW were bad).

>Theres a role-playing game coming out too.  Not from the same people
>though.

> > So I plan to buy the ships, but ignore the game. However, looking at
the
>> prices, the ships won't be in scale, or nearly large enough. So
perhaps
>> its time to get the plasticard and balsa out.

>What size are the ships going to be?  I didn't see any reference to
>it the last time I looked.  Are they likely to be the same size as
>the micro-machine B5 ships?

All the blisters are about the same price, roughly $7. As the Hyperion,
Omega, Centauri Battlecruiser and Centauri Warship are all the same
cost, The same cost as two fighters, They will probably be the same
size.

Probable size is that of FASA ST ships, so as to fit in one hex on the
board.

>Talking of which, have any of you in the U.K seen the new B5
>micro-machines yet?  I certainly can't find them in Ireland yet.
>Uusally when the U.K has them so do we.

Not seen any here.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: stargrunt Next: Re: DS2: Artillery ammo design question