Prev: Re: FYI: Death Star To Open Day Care Centre (fwd) Next: Re: New Web Site Responses

New Web Site Responses

From: Steven Guffey <magetower@R...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:45:16 -0400
Subject: New Web Site Responses

I appreciate the responses to my web site that I have gotten so far.
Fear not, they are all being taken to heart and not 'filed 13'.

By popular demand the blue background is dead.	Hopefully what has
replaced it will suffice.  I'm sure you will let me know if it doesn't
:)

Mark,  I presume your letting me put the graphic together for your
submission?

Later,
guff

Prev: Re: FYI: Death Star To Open Day Care Centre (fwd) Next: Re: New Web Site Responses