Prev: Re: Scale of FT models Next: RE: FT3?

Re: Scale of FT models

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:40:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Scale of FT models

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:
> Geo-Hex has posted 1/2000 scale for the FT line.  I find this scale
making
> the ships too small.	1/2400 scale or smaller, seems more in line with
the
> size of the ships.

I agree -- with 1/2400 scale models, the little 1-inch long corvettes
will
be 200 feet long "in real life," and that fits my impression of the
relative size of the ships.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: Scale of FT models Next: RE: FT3?