Prev: RE: Irregular Tanks Next: RE: Disaster!!!

RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:06:17 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 SPOILER WARNING!!!!! ("Disaster!" and "B5 322")

Date sent:  23-SEP-1996 08:53:30

>Careful, Gents!  If you're talking about Babylon 5, remember to put in
a big
>chunk of spoiler space before giving any detail!!!!   Remember quite a
lot
>of the world won't these these episodes for a while yet, and even-

It's a good idea to say whet episode the spoilers are for. In this case
322.

>SPOILER

>SPACE

>SPOILER

>SPACE

>SPOILER

>SPACE

>SPOILER

>SPACE

>SPOILER

>SPACE

>-an episode title can sometimes ;-) give too much away...

But not much. I particularly liked the way the grey haired gentleman
squirmed out of answering Sheridan's 'Who are you?'. I guess that's the
end of Morden too.

I have to disagree with Sam on the scale of Shadow Ships. They are
very large, but the majority of their size comes from the spines.
The fighter seemed to be merged into the skin rather than buried
in the center.

>Good, though, wasn't it?!

Yes. The Manure certainly hit the stations air circulation system. 8-)

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: Irregular Tanks Next: RE: Disaster!!!