Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:37:59 -0400
Subject: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

In message <199609181604.RAA29888@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk	  >
rkp@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk (Robin Paul) writes:
> Right then, U.F.O. in FT/MT...

For those on this nostalgia trip there was a big article in one
of the glossy wargames mags... IIRC Minature Wargame... that dealt
in some detail with a UFO themed participation game (used as an
example of how to sucessfully put on such a game). The article was
by John Treadaway I'm pretty sure. He covered how he aquired the
models for it in some detail. The game covered three tables, I
beleive, with UFOs making there way from moonbase and interceptors
past Skydiver and eventually getting polished off by mobiles.

Something like that.

So, who among the UK contingent gets Bravo Channel for such cult
TV...?

--
David Brewer

Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-)