Prev: Re: Here is a WAV fiel for all you Gerry And Next: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 13:15:16 -0400
Subject: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

At 10:19 PM 9/17/96 CDT, John wrote:
>>>  I had the SHADO2 ground vehicle as a toy. (SHADO = Supreme
Headquarters
>>>  Alien Defense Organization). Great toy. The missile launcher
flipped up on
>>>  the back of the vehicle. My friend had the interceptor.
>
>Dinky made 'em. Right?

Right. Just to keep the thread on topic :-) I wonder if the old SHADO2
vehicle would make a good Stargrunt vehicle. What was the scale? 20mm,
15mm?

>Or even before that. I have a feeling, basd on the way-hip clothing and
>just general feel of UFO that it was actually '69-70 or so.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Here is a WAV fiel for all you Gerry And Next: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-)