Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) - Reply

Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

From: Alex Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:27:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

> Sounds neato, but since I've no experience with MUDing, I've withheld
> comment. :)

Ah, but you're just the lad to give your thoughts on the beast,
though.  What do you think about what you /read/, not what do you
think about MUDs.  Crystal won't be yourr typical type of MUD; no
hacking and slashing to go up a new level.  Its about Power, Politics
and just enjoying Things That Go Boom, or that's the idea, anyway.

Prev: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-) - Reply