Prev: Re: B5 -- the end of season 3 Next: Re: B5 -- the end of season 3

Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 03:32:23 -0400
Subject: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Absolutely Barking Stars wrote:

> 'Shadow Dancing' you'd need a lot of people and a heck of a big
> table..
>
> Z minus 'Oh get on with it for Christ's sake..'

	Thanks. Either put "spoiler alert" to the subject line, or don't

write these spoilers on this list. I'm such a nice guy I won't say
anything very ugly right now, although I really would like to...

			Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen
creator@cute.cute.fi  WWW-Homepage under construction
(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
	"It's not that I dislike the 'Divide and Conquer' bit, but
	it's the 'Ruling With an Iron Fist' part I really enjoy" -Me

Prev: Re: B5 -- the end of season 3 Next: Re: B5 -- the end of season 3