Prev: RE: Fighter movement Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)

Re: Fighter movement

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:55:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter movement

Date sent:  17-SEP-1996 08:52:32

>>>  Has anyone else found the rules on fighter movement rather silly?

>I'd like to play with fighters using normal movement plots, though
>making them as maneuverable as the kravak, and ditto with missiles.

If you do that for missiles, I'd implement a flowchart so that the
missile plots it's own movement, otherwise they would be too powerful.

For fighters, as you say, you get a problem trying to dogfight. Perhaps
you could make dogfight 'range' 3"?

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: Fighter movement Next: RE: TV SF's glorious past ;-)