Prev: Reading UK show this Weekend Next: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 05:52:39 -0400
Subject: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

On 16 Sep 96 at 8:28, I don't mean to pry, but you wrote:

> >And boy, was Shadow Dancing good.
>
> I don't wanna know! I don't wanna know!  (he shouts, kicking Warner
> Bros. as hard and often as he can)  :-(
S'alright, we'll be doing the same thing come November...

Look, you know how we said 'Severed Dreams' was Full Thrust the
movie? Well, you could do that one in Full Thrust easily. For
'Shadow Dancing' you'd need a lot of people and a heck of a big
table..

Z minus 'Oh get on with it for Christ's sake..'

			 TTFN
			    Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans list Home Page  -
	http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Reading UK show this Weekend Next: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...