Prev: Re: A, AA, BREW, ... Next: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

From: "I don't mean to pry, but you don't by chance have 6 fingers on your right hand?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:28:02 -0400
Subject: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...

>The capital Ship weaponry needs to be sufficiently powerful, and the
>ships sufficiently large such that fighters do not compleatly dominate
>the game. In practice, fighters can 'anoy' a capital ship, but don't
>appear to be much of a real threat.
>
>And boy, was Shadow Dancing good.

I don't wanna know! I don't wanna know!  (he shouts, kicking Warner
Bros. as hard and often as he can)  :-(

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: A, AA, BREW, ... Next: Re: A, AA, BREW, ...