Prev: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLE Next: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?

Re: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:06:24 -0400
Subject: Re: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

From:	  Duke Samuel Penn, Fleet Admiral of 1st NSL Fleet
To:	  All Intelligent Civilisations
Subject:  Defence of the Realm versus Unprovoked ESU Assualt

Following the unprovoked ESU assualt on the Neu Swabian sector
of Alder Valley, and that governments proclamation of continued
aggression, I, on behalf of the Arch Duke, must declare that
all the ESUs claims to the region to be null and void, and that
we will defend our territory with deadly force.

If a mere 7000 points is all the crippled ESU can field, then
the NSL will keep to the guidelines laid down by the Tuffley
Convention and field a task force of similar size.

Hopefully, the new fleet carrier _Stuttgart_, as well as the
Super Dreadnaught _Dusseldorf_ will be ready in time (assuming
the paint is dry...), and will prove themselves worthwhile
additions to the Neu Swabian League Fleet.

Duke Samuel Penn
Defender of the Realm
Fleet Admiral
1st NSL Fleet
Alder Valley Sector

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLE Next: Re: [DSII] Online Conversion?