Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 05:53:10 -0400
Subject: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H

********************************NEWS
FLASH**********************************

From:	Grand Admiral Simonov Cmdr 3rd ESU Fleet
To:   FTGZG-L and all other interstellar pressbureaus

Subject: Continued NSL Aggression.

Even with the threat of the Kra'vak growing the NSL forces in this
sector
(Alder Valley) continue to re arm and re-equip following there recent
heavy defeat at the hand of the ESU 3rd fleet. I have therefore been
instructed by the Military committee of the Union to issue the following

ultimatum.

Unless the NSL forces in the Alder Valley Sector accept the supremecy of

the ESU in this area. And that sly political backstabing on the part of

the INTERNET (Interstellar Network) used by the NSL to post their lies

and propoganda(Sams home page) is ended. Our forces will comence
unrestrictive warfare against all NSL forces in this sector. If a formal

appology is not lodge by Friday 16:00 GMT (Galactic mean time) a task
force will patrol in the Alder Valley sector of some 7000 points to
teach
the NSL that minor galactic powers should not provoke the wrath of the

free people of the ESU.

Signed
Ivan Simonov
HQ ESU 3rd Fleet
Alderberaan
Alder Valley Sector

Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: FLASH PRESS RELEASE FROM ESU 3RD FLEET H